Re: [Duplicity-talk] S3 getting started

From: John Lehmann
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] S3 getting started
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:42:38 +0900

Hello,

I have been using duplicity with the S3 backend to backup my iPhoto library for a while now.  I think all I had to do was a checkout from subversion and now I have a script that I run every now and then:

  export S3KEY=XXXXX
  export S3SECRET=xxxxx
  duplicity-bin --no-encryption /Volumes/Thyme/iPhoto\ Library s3+http://xxxx

It was very simple and makes me feel secure, though I have never had to restore anything.

John