Re: [Duplicity-talk] S3 getting started

From: Duane Winner
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] S3 getting started
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:59:37 -0400

mike wrote:
On 6/19/07, Duane Winner <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

Can anybody point me to links, how-to's, tutorials, etc. on how to get
started with Amazon's S3, and then using duplicity to back up to S3?
Amazon's site leaves a lot to be desired in the way of getting going.
I've only found a couple of google hits on a few folks who are using
duplicity w/ S3, but they only talk about how great it is, and don't
give any details on how they got it going.

this is what someone had put down:

#!/bin/sh
export S3KEY=[key]
export S3SECRET=[secret]
duplicity-bin --include-filelist="backuplist.txt" / s3+http://my-bucket

google for duplicity s3... i think it should be pretty easy.
Thanks -- I swear that duplicity s3 was my google query this morning and I was only getting one irrelevant result. Maybe I made a typo. That would be typical of me.