dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] SystemIcons

From: Deryk Robosson
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] SystemIcons
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:29:09 +0800

Rhys Weatherley wrote:

The easiest thing to do would be to move the icons down into System.Drawing and modify MessageBox to use SystemIcons. See the Forms *.build file for details on how to embed an icon resource into an assembly. And the MessageBox class (search for "hand.ico") for the details on how to load such icons at runtime.
Okay, all sorted. My only concern is the lack of icons as not all are/were there. Where were the current ones obtained?

 Also, we'll need a WinLogo image..any suggestions? =)

I'll whip up a patch once I'm satisfied with the outcome for others to review.

Deryk