dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] SystemIcons

From: Deryk Robosson
Subject: [Pnet-developers] SystemIcons
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 02:32:23 +0800

Regarding System.Drawing.SystemIcons class, I've noticed that it has already been stubbed out which is fine. However implementation would be a good thing. What I'm after is opinions and ideas on how it should be implemented.

 I can see possibly two routes at this point.

The first route would be to have external images in $PNETBASEDIR/share/icons (or whatever the filesystem standards is on the day) path and load them when required.

The second route would be to build the images in internally and the best place I could think of to do so would be within the DefaultThemePainter by exposing a method which would in turn reference a new class called Icons.

Food for thought...

Deryk