Re: Site Redesign (was: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopar

From: Jesse Ross
Subject: Re: Site Redesign (was: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:33:37 -0600

I'd not change the design too much though, I got accustomed to the current design, I don't rememebr who did it, but it is fine.

This is the new design, in case you missed the link:

http://jesseross.com/clients/gnustep/site/02.png

Response has been positive overall, so that is what I am implementing. I will likely add additional sidebar content, such as the suggested "How to Contribute", but otherwise, it will look basically like that mockup.

J.