Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???

From: Uli Kusterer
Subject: Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:42:55 +0200

Okay,

 I have gcc 3.4.2 in /usr/local now. Tried to use Fink to get the
packages, but it gave me an odd error immediately after installing
(something about PATH being reset by a possible .local file, which is
surprising because this is a fresh install of OS X). So I'm now DLing
the packages from GNUstep.org manually.

 Oh, BTW: The link to ProjectCenter on GNUstep.org -> downloads is
broken. I get "The requested URL
/pub/gnustep/dev-apps/ProjectCenter-0.3.5.tar.gz was not found on this
server." plus the usual missing ErrorDocument.

-- Uli
http://www.zathras.de