Re: XML idea

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: XML idea
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 01:41:36 +0100

On 06.01.2004, at 23:26, Alexander Malmberg wrote:
Helge Hess wrote:
On 06.01.2004, at 21:57, Pete French wrote:
I rather meant the other way round - GNUstep needs an implementation of
NSXMLParser somehow, does it not?

No, it doesn't.

Hm, so gstep-base doesn't have the goal to be as compatible with MacOSX Cocoa as possible? Hm, too bad, makes it uninteresting for a large group of people :-|

I'm rather surprised by the offense towards the mentioned new classes. They are going to be used by a lot of code, are trivial to implement and do not have noteworthy dependencies.

Greets,
  Helge
--
I'm describing in a paragraph what took 14 hours to figure out. You may want to sniff glue for a while, then reread this when you get out of rehab. [aLa]