Re: RE : Horizontal menus.

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: RE : Horizontal menus.
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 20:04:15 -0700

On Tue, 27 May 2003 22:49:46 -0700 (PDT)
Alexander Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu> wrote:
[...]
> For those of you who don't like Horizontal menus, keep your opinions
> to yourself. This is NOT going into the code base. *beats this into
> your heads*
[...]

The point is that someone here *not looking at Travis* suggested to dump
vertical menus for horizontal ones.

  [quote]
    Since he [i.e. Alex] suggests having only one format,
    I suggest it be horizontal.
  [endquote]

>From my point, I like the work Micheal has put into it getting horizonal
menus to work, kudos to him for that, although I do not like nor want
to use them.

But the above suggestion is a bit over the top.

--
Chris