Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can't open properties window in GRC after update

From: MarkO
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can't open properties window in GRC after update
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 07:30:05 -0700 (MST)

Koslowski, Sebastian (CEL) wrote
> Can start GRC from a command line and see if any errors are thrown when
> you try open a props dialog?

That would have been a good idea, but I already fixed it somehow.
"Somehow" because it seemingly wasn't the variable I wrote above.

My assumption is that i really forgotten something to delete before.
After I extended a grc-delete script I found here, a second try to delete
and reinstall GRC 3.7.10.1 worked fine.

If somebody else is interested in it:
gnuradio_remove.gnuradio_remove
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n61823/gnuradio_remove.gnuradio_remove>