Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CVS updates, 1Mbit/sec GMSK, 2.6

From: Chuck Swiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CVS updates, 1Mbit/sec GMSK, 2.6
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 21:12:04 -0500

At 02:21 PM 11/18/2005 -0800, you wrote:

I've recently checked in a bunch of changes, some of which were to
gr_block.h, which everything depends on.

One of the changes altered how we deal with the history mechanism.
This is mostly transparent, but filters now get a zero initialized
delay line, and produce N outputs when N inputs are run through them.
The old code used to produce N-ntaps-1 outputs when N inputs were run
through them.

That looks like a giant step toward getting my ham bpsk (psk31) project revived. I can now get a stream from the beginning and actual text across now - just need
to redo my "stuff the pipe with nulls when the user isn't typing" scheme.

Good deal.

--Chuck