classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Status of gnujaxp

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Status of gnujaxp
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 11:01:35 +0200 (CEST)

Nic <address@hidden> wrote:
> If an ant script is wanted (for windoze hackers) we'll put one in.

I'm NOT a windoze hacker but I do use ant! :p

[...]
> Please bear with me. I have been extreemly busy for the last year. I
> now have a second small baby to contend with.

Congratulations ;)

> But I am getting round to all my classpathx duties. We do now (at
> least) have a very satisfactory build system

I'd be happy with more  official releases of many classpathx projects so
we can put them in Debian packages. (We do not like to have cvs checkout
to build packages, we prefer 'official' releases).

Cheers,

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg
   Formateur Cellule Programmation.