classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] servletapi update to 2.4: done

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] servletapi update to 2.4: done
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 00:58:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I'm glad to announce that I have finished the update og gnuservletapi to
the 2.4 specs.

An administrator can  download the result and commit if  it's OK (it was
ok for me. I also corrected deprecated calls, etc.).

I  added a  build.xml  file (you  know I  prefer  this way  but I'm  not
exclusive :p).

The patch (cvs diff -u, but not sure everything is OK):
http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/servletapi-AVDYK-2.4.patch.tar.gz

20Ko

If there is/are problem/s with the patch, the complete package is here:
http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/servletapi-AVDYK-2.4.complete.tar.gz

447Ko

I hope this helps.

Note: As I already mention, I can take some time to work on the
      classpathx project as a co-admin or as a co-dev.

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg
   Formateur Cellule Programmation.