classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Status of gnujaxp

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Status of gnujaxp
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 12:09:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Is there a plan to release a new version of gnujaxp?

Is the build system complete?

Is the build system 'clean'? I  mean is it still make or automakejar? Is
it possible to remove the one that is not used?

Previously, 'javadoc' was used to make the doc. It is non-free software,
is there a plan to use gjdoc?

If there is still somework to do on gnujaxp, I'd be glad to participate,
you can assign some tasks to avdyk at Savannah.

Note: I have nearly complete the update of servletapi.

Best regards,

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg
   Formateur Cellule Programmation.