bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Re: broadband connection

From: Kaveh Mousavi
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Re: broadband connection
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 03:39:23 -0800 (PST)

You want to answer->do answer
Excuse me!
My Opinion:
This is a general GNU/Linux related list,and I think
it is a idiot-welcome place :), I know its admins,
Caution:
No nobel price or other awards prepared.
Meantime:
no offense meant,
Extra:
Have you ever asked a idiotic quetion? it is so funny,
End:
Do you know who is using gnu systems now? Are they all
top professional in computer science? Have you ever
thought about the ways we can answer a quetion?

Idiot
KMZ