Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request

From: Ben Collins-Sussman
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 21:47:34 -0500

On 10/3/06, Page, Bill <address@hidden> wrote:

PS. Surely there is some way to permit users to have more control
over their repositories without having to always be bothering the
"highly paid staff" ;) - a re-initialize repository button, perhaps?

Yeah, we're working on that feature.  :-)

I just reset your repository.

And ... see my private mail ... I verified that indeed, I was able to
use svnsync to push my own local repository up to a newly-created
googlecode repository (http://code.google.com/p/effrecipes)

If you try again with svnsync, keep a careful transcript of everything
you do.  Do *not* use the --no-interactive switch.  I want to see
exactly how/when you get prompted for info.