RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:11:56 -0400

Ben,

What is a "project owner"? Is it necessarily the one person
who created the repository in the first place? (In our case
that was Jose Alfredo Portes: doyenatccny.)

http://code.google.com/p/axiom

But I am also listed as an owner. See:

http://code.google.com/u/synthesis.anikast.ca

My Google user id is 'synthesis.anikast.ca'. This is the
user id that I am using when I perform the 'svnsynch'.

Notice also that svnsynch did succeed in processing the first
two revisions to the archive and transfer about a dozen smaller
files before it failed on revision 3 which was the main
revision that uploaded most of the files (included some large
files) to the SourceForge repository.

In any case, what can we do in order to obtain the necessary
permission to perform this transfer?