RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 22:55:07 -0400

Ben,

On Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:48 PM you wrote:
> I just reset your repository.

Ok. Thanks.

> If you try again with svnsync, keep a careful transcript of
> everything you do.

Ok. I will.

> Do *not* use the --no-interactive switch.  I want to see
> exactly how/when you get prompted for info.

Good point. I did use --no-interactive last time. It's not
going to prompt me again after initial authorization right?
So I just need to run the 'svnsync init --no-interactive'.
The actually 'sync' step is likely to take a very long
time, so I would prefer to run it nohup unattended.

How can I reliably reset the subversion authorization cache?