RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 17:11:11 -0400

Ben,

I response to:

$ svnsync init https://axiom.googlecode.com/svn
file:///home/page/axiom-sf
$ svnsync --non-interactive sync https://axiom.googlecode.com/svn

After about an hour of processing I obtained the message:

  svnsync: At least one property change failed; repository is unchanged
  Committed revision 1.
  Copied properties for revision 1.
  Committed revision 2.
  Copied properties for revision 2.

and svnsync stopped.

Do you have any idea what might have gone wrong?