RE: [Axiom-developer] [TeXmacs]

From: michel . lavaud
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] [TeXmacs]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 12:23:23 +0100

On 18 Dec 2004 at 19:59, Bill Page wrote:

> > What differences did you notice?
> I didn't find any ? > (probably because it is too late here:-)) >
>
> Or is it too early?? (I guess we are all the same ... :)
>
> When I display these formula on my system - both native
> Windows and cygwin versions display the Axiom
>
>                                   Type: Expression Integer
>
> output immediately after the equation number, on the same
> line, often wrapping to the start of the next line. Something
> like this:
>
>                      x+y+z            (2)Type: Expression
> Integer
>
> Normally it is formatted on the next full line below with
> right hand justification. The change to the stylesheet
> is to add an explicit new-line formatting command for
> \axiomtype{...} to force it to a new line. In previous
> versions of TeXmacs, this was not necessary since it was
> automatically treated like a new paragraph.

Ah OK,  I see. I had noticed it but it was concentrated only on the correctness
of
mathematics ; and I thought it was a feture, not a bug.  Actually I agree, it
would look
better (although it is not very disturbing, as it is displayed in a different
color)

> Have a good night.

I had, thanks a lot :-)

Best wishes,

address@hidden
http://www.univ-orleans.fr/EXT/ASTEX
ftp://ftp.univ-orleans.fr/pub/tex/PC/AsTeX
liste de discussion: address@hidden
Abonnement à la liste: envoyer un message de contenu
"sub astex Nom Prenom Etablissement" à address@hidden