Re[4]: [avrdude-dev] ATmega162 support

From: Stephan Eisvogel
Subject: Re[4]: [avrdude-dev] ATmega162 support
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:36:07 +0200

On Friday, September 5, 2003, 5:31:19 PM, E. Weddington wrote:
> I'm linking everything (that needs it) to Cygwin DLL 1.3.x.
> Attached is the latest avrdude (plus patch from Ted that
> will probably go in this weekend). Sorry for the hassle.

Thank you! Will try that one later tonight.

> BTW, How can you tell that avrdude.exe is linked to a
> specific version of cygwin1.dll?

Because  in  the  business  I  am  in,  I'm the guy who gets hired for
"knowing  stuff". ;) Truth to be told, the Cygwin 1.3.x DLL lacks some
exports  that  have  been  added  to  1.5.x, consequently applications
compiled  for  the latter will fail to load with the former. You could
say, I made an educated guess there. ;)

Will keep you posted about that ATmega162.

Best regards,
--se