Re[2]: [avrdude-dev] ATmega162 support

From: Stephan Eisvogel
Subject: Re[2]: [avrdude-dev] ATmega162 support
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 02:44:43 +0200

On Thursday, September 4, 2003, 4:59:59 PM, E. Weddington wrote:
> I assume you just need just avrdude.exe, and you've got all
> the other stuff (for giveio)?
> Attached is of 2003.09.02.

Thanks Eric!

I've  added an ATmega162 section today on my coffee break but your new
version  will not write a 16KB flash dump to disk from a 162 (file has
size  0). This may or may not be a bug (are you sure linking to Cygwin
DLL  1.5.x is a good idea?). EEPROM (512 byte) dumping seemed at least
to  write  data out to disk. Then I switched back to the older version
and  that  seems  to  work for flash as well, although I can test real
read/write/verify  operations  tomorrow  at the earliest. Will hit the
device with some BSD /dev/urandom output. Final tests are even further
off  until  the weekend, because the 162 has quite a few changed items
over the 8515 that I need to work out.

Don't get busy over this, maybe keep a mental flag, or something. ;)

Regards,
Stephan