[avrdude-dev] ATmega162 support

From: Stephan Eisvogel
Subject: [avrdude-dev] ATmega162 support
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 23:42:18 +0200

Hi list,

I  got  some  ATmega162  samples  in the post today, courtesy of Atmel
Germany.  Now,  I  looked  through avrdude's config file and could not
find  that particular chip. Did anybody successfully program this chip
with avrdude yet, or do I have to write my own definition for it?

On  a  similar  note,  I could use some Cygwin 4.2.0-pre binaries, has
anyone got a compiled binary of the latest CVS version? (Eric?)

If  answers to both questions are 'no', I guess I'll come forward with
those  things  in  the  next  couple  of days. MinGW, Cygwin, geez I'm
really piling up the compiler environments here...

Best regards,
Stephan