Re: [avr-gcc-list] Another coding question

From: Christopher X. Candreva
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Another coding question
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:21:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, Johan Nilsson wrote:

> Well just now im just wanna learn, i just got my packet whacker in my mailbox
> :-), so when im think im ready for that i will try it.

> Geoffrey Wossum is there any tcpip stack you recomend for Atmega 16 ? or
> should i go out and buy a Atmega 128 at once ? =)

You may want to go to www.avrfreaks.com and look at the existing users
projects.

Or take a look at AvrX at www.barello.net, and see how someone implemented
robot with a real-time OS and maze solving, with backtracking, in 512 bytes
of RAM.

On the other hand, if you project is, say, makeing an Arcade control panel
to PC keyboard controller, then you'll need virtually no ram at all.

It all depends what you are trying to do.

Chris Candreva  -- address@hidden -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/