Re: [avr-gcc-list] Another coding question

From: Johan Nilsson
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Another coding question
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 06:49:40 +0200

Christopher X. Candreva wrote:

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Johan Nilsson wrote:

What i dont fell comfortable with is the small amount of memory =), well im
used to code on windows,linux,beos.... etc.
Is there any good thinking, guidelines when it comes to small microchips ? I
know that the program should be small and do not declare to many variables.

You don't have a screen, keyboard, or a disk. How much data are you going to come up with ? :-)

Seriously, this will depend on your application. What are you trying to do ?

Chris Candreva  -- address@hidden -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/
Well just now im just wanna learn, i just got my packet whacker in my mailbox :-), so when im think im ready for that i will try it.

Geoffrey Wossum is there any tcpip stack you recomend for Atmega 16 ? or should i go out and buy a Atmega 128 at once ? =)

Thanks for all the answers.

--
Johan Nilsson / Edberg Nilsson Data HB
Mobil: 070-261 94 01