autoconf-archive-maintainers

Re: Renaming proposal

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: Renaming proposal
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 23:57:39 +0100

2009/8/3 Peter Simons <address@hidden>:
> Hi Reuben,
>
> Yes, that sounds like a sensible approach; I am all for it. If possible,
> could you please keep the original files in the repository but add a
> note at the top that points users to the new name? For example:

Sure. I've written a script to do this; now I just need to know how I
should commit the results (not having committed anything before),
basically, to what exactly I should push (the "one prefix per commit"
rule is easy enough).

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org
Belief marks the line at which our thinking stops (Carse)