autoconf-archive-maintainers

Re: Some replacements

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: Some replacements
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 11:10:23 +0200

Hi Francesco,

your updates are now in the repository, thank you very much for your
efforts. I haven't updated the HTML pages of the newly obsoleted macros
yet, because I'd like to wait a couple of days to give the original
author a chance to comment. I don't think he'll mind, though, because
the new versions have been clearly improved.

Unfortunately, I have no clue how to reach Angus Lees, the original
author of AC_PATH_GENERIC. His e-mail address became invalid a while
ago.

Take care,
Peter