aspell-user

[Aspell-user] new bee to use Aspell( spell check in web email applicatio

From: bharath bushan
Subject: [Aspell-user] new bee to use Aspell( spell check in web email application)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:42:25 -0400

Hi
I am new in using the Aspell spell checker, i am using a windows XP and have downloaded Aspell-0-50-3-3-setup.exe and i have installed it in C:\Program files\Aspell and i have downloaded a English dictionary Aspell-en-0.50-2-3.exe and installed it in C:\Program files\Aspell. so far it works fine when i drop and drag the text file on the command prompt. I have written an application where in i send a web email to a list of contacts specified by me, the entire application is written in PL/SQL, and now i want to use Aspell to provide spell check in my application, Can you please suggest me how to do this.
Thanks in advance.