adonthell-general

[Adonthell-general] Admin interface code

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Admin interface code
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:58:44 -0500 (CDT)

What language, by chance, is the code written in that processes our diary
entries? I'm trying to do something similar for myself on my Endor pages,
but I realized that I needn't re-invent the wheel. If I can get the code,
I may need to port it to Perl, if it isn't already in Perl, but that's no
big deal.

--
Andrew Phillips
God Bless Our Troops