adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Admin interface code

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Admin interface code
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:32:05 +0200

Am Freitag, 18.07.03 um 10:47 Uhr schrieb Nils Fohrbeck:

Wow. Great. Btw. yesterday was my very last exam, so you should see more
of me soon. Like, this evening!

Seems I didn't make it ;). There were a few unexpected things that occupied me yesterday, and when I finally turned on my box (the first time since a couple of weeks) it didn't run smoothly at all. It either rebooted or froze completely. Looks like some kind of hardware issue to me. I'll see what I can do. For now I stick to the iBook, which means that my first task is getting the new codebase to compile.

Your very last exam? This year, or forever? Does that mean you are done with your studies? That would be great. Congratulations!

Done with lectures and exams, at least (or at last) ;). There's a couple more things to do, but the worst is over. But I'm sure I'll miss those internet browsing sessions ... er ... lectures :).

Kai