adonthell-general

[Adonthell-general] Some more WE praise

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Some more WE praise
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:00:06 +0200

Found those 2 in my mailbox over the last few days. Amazing that there
are still people out playing WE :)
_____________________

I just finished playing Waste's Edge. Adonthell looks great. Waste's
Edge has great dialogue and brilliant characterization. I'm so glad you
guys put this thing together, and thanks!

Ethan Glasser-Camp
_____________________

  I just completed installing adonthell/wastesedge packages on my RH 7.3

athlon
system. At first I just manually compiled and ran them with no problems.

Next I
used "rpmbuild -tb --target=athlon" and found that I needed to add a
symlink
at /usr/share/adonthell/games using " ln -s
/usr/local/share/adonthell/games" in order to get wastesedge to run
  As far as gameplay the worst problem I ran across is that automated
charectors
have a tendancy to block the only exits and will not move ie: in common
room behind bar in Lady Sivler tends to block the window exit from her
room. other than this it played well considering it's limits .

Keep up the good work
Phil Wirtz

Not bad, eh?

Cheers,