yafray-devel

Re: [Yafray-devel] CVS connection timed out

From: Mathias Wein
Subject: Re: [Yafray-devel] CVS connection timed out
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:00:11 +0200

Gustavo Pichorim Boiko wrote:
I was at first going to use the yaf(a)ray rework as a start point, but I've got no answer from the author of that rework, and I saw many messed up code on that (like including likes using MS-dos line ending and so on), and then I decided to work on the traditional yafray.
I sure did answer you email, it's still in my sent folder on my
imap server...
And not liking the line endings is an interesting excuse...
I've set all text files in svn to "svn:eol-style native" now, so i'm afraid
you need new excuses now :p

And yes, blender.org switched to subversion...and this mailing list
pretty unused...

Mathias