Re: [XForms] automated regression tests for XForms

From: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
Subject: Re: [XForms] automated regression tests for XForms
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:06:17 +0100

Le 29/01/2013 12:47, Jens Thoms Toerring a écrit :
I guess the simplest thing would be to create a directory named
e.g. 'Testing' in the main XForms directory and then do whatever
you like in there. Once you have an idea how things are going to
be organized we can discuss how to integrate it into the built
system etc. (that's something I'm a bit worried about since I
never managed to get the hang of this automake/autoconf stuff;-)

For what is worth, we have started to use some automated tests in LyX that may be relevant:
http://git.lyx.org/?p=lyx.git;a=tree;f=development/autotests

This framework is a child of our former crash test enviromnment that send random events to LyX and makes a bug report when there is a crash:
http://git.lyx.org/?p=lyx.git;a=tree;f=development/keystest

HTH,
JMarc