Re: [XForms] automated regression tests for XForms

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] automated regression tests for XForms
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 20:02:40 +0100

Hi Alessandro,

   I guess we don't have any disagreements about what such a
testing harness can and can't do. And I will very much appre-
ciate it if you nake the effort to get such a project started!
While I can't make promises I'll definitely try to give you
all the support I can. Just send me an email if you need some
information I may be able to give you. And such a project may
also be a good tool to check the documentation and the inter-
nal consistency of the library...

When you get started and you want to start doing check-ins
we should discuss how to give you access to the git reposi-
tory on Savannah. Do you already have an account there?

                          Best regards, Jens