weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [task #5968] queue/put together mode changes

From: Luke
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [task #5968] queue/put together mode changes
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:51:09 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, task #5968 (project weechat):

I usually use the latest version built from CVS.

What you said is indeed a case when third person (using irssi, for example)
changes modes, but not when I (i.e. first person, user of weechat) do it
(everytime I change multiple modes, I see line by line output and so is it
seen from within other clients).

Thus, it appears to me that weechat sends invidual mode changes to server,
not grouped. That way or another, it behaves differently when changing modes
than irssi (and perhaps other clients).

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?5968>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/