web-hurd

Re: New Hurd wiki?

From: massimo s.
Subject: Re: New Hurd wiki?
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:17:38 +0000

Michael Heath ha scritto:

Unlike massimo s. here, though, I think relying on a private host is better than registering with a free site. Better backup options, better control. Especially because tschwinge apparently has a lot of cool ideas for expanding this wiki in the future.

Oh, ok, I'm totally for a private host. I just was talking about the fastest-and-cheapest solution :). I'm more than willing to donate some Euro for the cause, if not anything else!

m.