web-hurd

Re: New Hurd wiki?

From: massimo s.
Subject: Re: New Hurd wiki?
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 00:51:39 +0000

Hi,

Sorry for my absence too. Work and life took their toll. I write because
I did a bit of maintainance to the original hurd wiki, months ago, but
then... Following the ML is almost the best I can do these days :(

Thomas Schwinge ha scritto:
Thanks for the offer, I may get back to you.  The plan was to host the
new wiki on a Hurd machine and Barry already provided me with access to
his Hurd-based web server.  If that doesn't work out (stability-wise, for
example), I'll be sure to get back to you.

Having a Hurd-hosted wiki would be cool, but (at least in the meantime)
shouldn't it be better to rely on something more... reliable? I think
that registering a wiki on wikia.com would be the easiest and best
option (MediaWiki free hosting under GFDL).

m.