web-hurd

Re: hurd web pages

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: Re: hurd web pages
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:01:13 +0200

Hello!

On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 06:09:04PM -0500, Karl Berry wrote:
> I'm not sure who takes care of the hurd web pages

pages, I think), but neverthless I'd be the one to act if you'd request
something on there.

> but please see the
> report below we got on webmasters ...

Thanks for the report!  I installed the following:

#v+
Eliminate dead links.  GNU rt 339864, via Karl Berry, 2007-07-26.
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    howto/index.html howto/subhurd.html whatis/index.html
CVS:    whatis/translator.html acknowledgements.html
#v-

These files are remnants of a previous generation of the Hurd web pages.
They however still contain valid information, so I linked to them some
time ago (from the Hurd wiki, I think).

Regards,
 Thomas