viewmail-info

Re: Problem if "vm-summary-arrow" is not a 2-character-long string

From: Alain . Cochard
Subject: Re: Problem if "vm-summary-arrow" is not a 2-character-long string
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 17:06:09 +0200

Uday Reddy writes on Fri 15 Oct 2021 15:49:
 > By the "launchpad version", I mean the trunk or "development version". You
 > need to access the latest revision, e.g.,
 >
 >   https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vm/vm/trunk/revision/1538?start_revid=1538
 >
 > and you can download the tarball from there.
 >
 > The only difference between this and a public release is that you have to
 > run "autoconf" before anything else. This is the step 0 described in the
 > INSTALL file.

Thanks a lot for your messages.  But this looks too much trouble (for
me) for such a minor annoyance.  I'll wait until there is a Fedora
update of the emacs-vm package and will let you know then if the
problem persists.

Regards

(Incidentally, if I go to the page you give above, and click on
"download tarball", I get a blank page.)

--
EOST (École et Observatoire des Sciences de la Terre)
ITE (Institut Terre & Environnement) | alain.cochard@unistra.fr