uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] Writing the fuse bits with avr910?

From: Bernd Trog
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] Writing the fuse bits with avr910?
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:19:43 -0800 (PST)

> Is there any way you could update the firmware with version 2.2?

Yep, I just did this( but I've used this one:
http://users.cableaz.com/~cappels/dproj/910page/AVR91013.hex
, since I don't have a 1200def.inc laying around...

> Also, looking at the 8515 datasheet, the fuses are not accessible via
> the SPI interface.

Well, the old 2.0-firmware doesn't know about the ATMegas - so I selected the
biggest :-/

Selfmade, with a at90s1200/address@hidden

> Which device are you really trying to program?

ATMega16
The problem with this part is, that it is shiped with the on-chip RC-osc ON by
default :-(

After using:
uisp-20021201/src/uisp -v=3 -dprog=avr910 -dserial=/dev/ttyS2  -dpart=M163
--wr_fuse_l=e0

with the new firmware, I'm running my little ATMega16 now
at full-tilt....32 MHz  ;-)

Thanks for the help,
Bernd