|Subject:||[Tinycc-devel] RE : Do we want a BSD license for tinycc?|
|Date:||Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:00:06 +0200 (CEST)|
----- Message d'origine -----
De : "grischka" <address@hidden>
Date mar. 30/04/2013 15:43 (GMT +02:00)
À : "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
Objet : [Tinycc-devel] Do we want a BSD license for tinycc?
> ... and since I got permission from Fabrice to use his
> original tcc code under a BSD license ...
Actually it's a long standing offer from Fabrice, also repeated
lately on the occasion of the 0.9.26 release.
So the questions is: Do you people want, is it possible, what
would it take - to change our tinycc code's license from LGPL
to a BSD-like one (such as below).
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
* of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
* in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
* to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
* copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
* furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
* all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL
* THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
* LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
* OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
* THE SOFTWARE.
Tinycc-devel mailing list
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|