Re: [Tinycc-devel] Recent changes segfault on Linux ARM

From: James Lyon
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Recent changes segfault on Linux ARM
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 19:16:17 +0100

Thanks, however I have to admit that I'm not particularly interested in TCC in the long term. I'm using it to JIT compile on Windows for the moment because it's a useful alternative to a full C compiler, and I basically fixed the things that prevented that working. As for ARM support for the same stuff, I'm not planning to work on it unless it determines whether my Win32/64 fixes make it into a release.