Re: [Texmacs-dev] Attempt to migrate to Guile 2.0 (need help)

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Attempt to migrate to Guile 2.0 (need help)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 00:46:51 +0200

Hi,

On 15 Jun 2016, at 17:07, Darcy Shen <address@hidden> wrote:

The problem is that after making tm-define.scm compile I can `tm-define` something in `init-texmacs.scm` and it compiles and works. But in the module `tm-preferences.scm`, it will cause a compile error where I use `tm-define`.

do you know what is going wrong? If I remember correctly my attempts to Guile-2 there were statements which were mixing compile-time and run-time evaluations (like for example conditional definitions) and they were not liked by Guile-2.

Max