Re: [Texmacs-dev] debian packages of texmacs

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] debian packages of texmacs
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 13:46:54 +0000

I'm in the beginnings of the study phase.  I hang out at a University,  but am not a student. A lot of my time is being taken by having to sue a corrupt law administration for rights abuses. TeXmacs and Guile are my sanctuary away from the irrational world of lazy officials who implement a Jim Crow mockery of justice... I hate legal work. I'm the perfect choice to take on the cause I'm now duty bound to take care of precisely because I don't want to make my living as a lawyer. The champerty and maintenance they engage in here is very evil and contrary to the purpose and charter of the court. I would prefer to have all of my time available for computer science.

They lured me here with a fancy dream job offer,  out of college,  so I've not finished my degree,  then "let me go" after behind the scenes meddlers decided I wanted to go back to restaurant wage slavery. They deliberately ruined all of my plans and now they want me to waste my time trying to establish yet another supreme court case law precedent they won't follow any way. The same culture that pretends infant genital mutilation and conscription are legal locked me in jail for attempted benign communication with my son's abusive and perjuous mother.

Attached is another source of their jealously, a legal document produced using TeXmacs, prior to my creation of the integration with Juris-M for managing citations. It explains some of the above in more detail, complaining about the court ignoring evidence, a complaint they are trying to ignore again.

I will put time into learning Guile when I can. It's my preferred time-sink.