Re: [Texmacs-dev] Literate Programming in TeXmacs?

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Literate Programming in TeXmacs?
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 16:14:45 +0200

What is the current status of support of literate programming in TeXmacs?

In the past, both Felix Breuer and David Mentre have been interested
to develop a literate programming tool (search "literate programming TeXmacs"
on Google, and you will find ;^).

Don't worry, I've browsed through the archive. But I cannot download code from Felix Breuer. http://www.fbreuer.de/ is down.

I think that this should be relatively
easy to do from within TeXmacs for someone who is willing to spend
a few weeks on it. We will do our best to help you by giving feebback,
but I personally have no time for developing this. But it surely
interests us. Best wishes,

Joris

Thank you, Joris for your encouragement, but I have really no idea how to start.

Ralf