Re: [Swftools-common] Standalone version of pdf2swf

From: Arjun Rathee
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Standalone version of pdf2swf
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 00:35:11 -0800

Hey, I should probably explain what i was trying.
My goal is to compile pdf2swf under an application named crossbridge.
So for that we had written an additional bunch of code and wanted to make sure that we have all the necessary files from the actual source in order to successfully compile the code.