Re: [Swftools-common] Standalone version of pdf2swf

From: arjunrathee08
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Standalone version of pdf2swf
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 23:31:20 +0000

Hey,

Sorry for the late reply.

That’s the correct link to crossbridge.

I’m currently helping a friend who plans on creating an swf/swc file that will
in turn run pdf2swf in it.

Unfortunately, the exact purpose of doing that wasn’t provided to me and I can
only assume that he plans on doing a web applet that will use pdf2swf.

The version of swftools being used is the latest git from github (
https://github.com/matthiaskramm/swftools )

Crossbridge will be used in Windows under Cygwin hence I will be attempting to
compile swftools under the same.

Sent from Windows Mail