Re: [Swftools-common] Installation of swftools-2010-05-22-0954 onLinuxS

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Installation of swftools-2010-05-22-0954 onLinuxServer without Root
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:20:02 +0100

Dan,

For some reason your configure is bombing out because it can't
locate the lib/ruby directory.  ( that directory simply isn't there
in  *0954 ).  When I run configure here, it reports the directory
as missing, but still completes.

Can you get at the git version?  if so, copy the whole of the ruby
module from that version, and try again.   Worth a shot.

Regards,

Chris.