[Swftools-common] Poly2bitmap problems - images disappears!

From: Petr Hájek
Subject: [Swftools-common] Poly2bitmap problems - images disappears!
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 15:45:33 +0200

Hi,
I've big problem with conversion pdf2swf using poly2bimap. Lots of images and
vector graphic disappears!
I use this code (for example):

pdf2swf.exe -p1-5 -T9 -f -t -s zoom=72 -s jpegquality=75 -s ignoredraworder -s
poly2bitmap -s disablelinks catalogue.pdf -o page_%%.swf

on this catalogue:

http://www.thdesign.eu/_catalogue/

Run pdf2swf a than look on swf pages 2-5, almost everything disappears. :(

I know that I can use just -s bitmap or without parameter, but I need text to
be text after conversion to swf for searching and highlighting the text, and
without parameter poly2bitmap are the swf's files too big.
And this is not the only catalogue, where disappears images, have a lots of
documents with similar problem.

Any idea what to do? Please help, it's very important for me.

Thanks, Petr