Re: [Swftools-common] "no way to define 64 bit integer"

From: Chris de Kok
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] "no way to define 64 bit integer"
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 00:48:52 -0700

No I am trying to uninstall and recompile it but it keeps giving me:

cd m4;make uninstall
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/swftools-0.9.0/m4'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `uninstall'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/swftools-0.9.0/m4'
make: *** [uninstall] Error 2

Is there anyway to uninstall it completly ?

I got it working through the manual in the FAQ but now it only works with some pdf, with many others which have images it will give an error like this:

Error: Couldn't open file '/var/www/vhosts/flipbooksoft/httpdocs/test/welcome.pdf'
xpdf reports document as broken.
ERROR   Couldn't open /var/www/vhosts/flipbooksoft/httpdocs/test/welcome.pdf

On ubuntu all works fine.. with the same documents?

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Matthias Kramm <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 04:25:12AM -0700, Chris de Kok <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am trying to compile swftools under CentOS but i keep getting :
>
>  "no way to define 64 bit integer"
>
> Is there anyway to solve this?

Yes, take a look at config.log what the real problem is (or post it
here).
Maybe you have to do a "ldconfig /usr/local/lib".