Re: [Swftools-common] Poly2bitmap problems - images disappears!

From: Petr Hájek
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Poly2bitmap problems - images disappears!
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 07:50:59 +0200

Hi,
thanks a lot for your answer. I don't understand it! I'm using this version
(http://swftools.org/swftools-2010-02-06-1900.exe), in windows,
and almost everything disappears.

Here you can look on my results:
http://www.thdesign.eu/_catalogue/pages/

I don't know where is the problem - look at page 5 - there is almost empty page
:(

I try it on Win Vista, on Win7, and on WinServer 2008 and everywhere same
problems.

Some ideas?
Thanks, Petr